We hold our values dear – they are unique and authentic to us as they were co-created through a collaborative process of lively debate and discussion – just how we like to do things here!
We CARE about our colleagues
- We treat each other with dignity and respect
- We encourage, support and value each other
- We are one team and share a collective responsibility
- We build trust through constructive communication
- We are innovative, resilient and resourceful
We COMMIT to being world class
- We are dedicated to the highest level of quality and performance
- We are proud of our collective talents
- We are aspirational, ambitious, creative and progressive
- We are advocates and ambassadors for music and the arts
- We are honoured to be the orchestra of Northern Ireland on the world stage
We ENGAGE with our community
- We reach out to, work with and connect people
- We provide inspirational musical experiences that are accessible to all
- We are proud to be instilled in, relevant to and valued by the community
- We present learning and life enrichment opportunities for people of all ages
- We value this country’s rich artistic heritage and the part we continue to play in its future
These values underpin everything we do, and you will see them running through all of our company policies and procedures. Life at Ulster Orchestra is varied, meaningful and enriching - our employees live the values because they are as important to them as they are to our company.
Underpinning our values, we have a comprehensive Dignity at Work policy, which you can download and read here.