This wonderful concert of
fers the perfect programme to lead you into Christmas
. Sensational swing singer Matt Ford
and star of
stage and screen Zoe Rainey
, who hails from Bangor, join the Orchestra, Conductor Paul Campbell
to bring you festive favourites such as White Christmas
, O Holy Night
Don’t miss this magic
COVID Procedures at the Millennium Forum
For the protection of all audience members and staff, we will only admit ticketholders after they have completed a Covid Status Check at the entrance to the Theatre. The Theatre will open 45 minutes before performances begin, and we would encourage all ticketholders to arrive early to allow sufficient time to complete this check.
All ticketholders aged 18 and over, will need to provide ONE of the following:
- Proof of full vaccination, with the second dose having been given at least 14 days earlier. Acceptable forms of proof include Covid immunisation record cards, COVIDCert NI certificates, and any official documentation from outside Northern Ireland such as the EU Digital Covid Certificate or the NHS Covid Pass.
- Proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test taken no more than 24 hours in advance. This will be in the form of an official SMS message which you will receive after completing and registering your Lateral Flow Test result at https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result or proof of a negative PCR test no more than 48 hours in advance.
- Proof of natural immunity shown by a positive PCR test result for Covid issued between 30 and 180 days earlier. Any self-isolation period must have elapsed before coming to the Theatre.
In addition, all ticketholders over 18 must bring photo ID as they may be required to show this to Theatre staff.
Leave more time
There may be additional checks and procedures to complete, so please leave plenty of time for your arrival. We’ll be maximising circulation space, reducing queues and opening auditorium doors as early as possible and we would suggest you allow an additional 45 -60 minutes.
When you arrive
A confirmation email will be sent when you book.
If your show has been rescheduled as a result of the pandemic, your original tickets are valid; you do not need to contact us. Just retain your original ticket, writing the new date and time on it, and show it at the door.
The Millennium Forum Requirements By Law
The Millennium Forum is required to meet the following requirements by law.
Face Coverings are required unless you have an exemption. If you can physically illustrate your exemption, such as by wearing a sunflower lanyard, we would appreciate this.
The Millennium Forum must:
- Record visitor and attendee information (we do this at the time of booking) to help with the Test, Trace, Protect contract tracing programme.
For the safety of all our customers, the Millennium Forum has performed a risk assessment. The condensed version is here for your information.
During The Performance
- Dancing is not permitted for audience members at this time.
- Audiences must remain seated unless they are using the facilities.
For Your Safety and Peace Of Mind
We are operating in a Covid-safe manner and following all guidelines, and would ask customers to remain considerate of fellow audience members.
Front Of House Covid Adaptations
- There are 12 mobile hand sanitisation units and 14 fixed units installed in all busy traffic public areas such as entry and exit points to the theatre. These are also at toilet entry areas.
- All staff and crew have temperature checked on entry to work.
- All staff will wear masks or visors.
- Bar queues are all monitored and customers distributed safely to all bar areas (with additional purchase points in the piazza area).
- INVISICLEAN is installed on all doors and door handles where there are touchpoints. It offers 24-hour preventive protection against bacteria due to the action of its antibacterial coating that stops bacteria growth.
- The theatre is equipped with a Displacement Ventilation System installed throughout our auditorium which is considered best practice in dealing with ventilation requirements to tackle Covid 19.
- Regular cleaning is carried out in all areas of our Front Of House and Main Auditorium.